понедельник, 20 января 2020 г.

BUNCH OF ROUNDS CYHI DA PRYNCE DOWNLOAD

Yuh 3 deep in the mercury I try to chill but it urkin me These niggas just took my work for me Ya'll woulda been better off murkin me My niggaz ready most certainly That D rester they work for me I pay them to do my dirt for me All they wanted that's a purpose g That shows how much they worth to me I can't believe they had the nerve To rob me for a bag of purp And 5 raccs I had to splurge So if I see 'em then gats are shootin Bustin out the window that's for lootin Then my bitch call my phone n Ask me what I'm doing I said I'm. I'm a show these pussy niggaz how to rob. View 10 more explanations. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. League , No I. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:.

Uploader: Tojaktilar
Date Added: 8 September 2017
File Size: 66.30 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 73353
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Young was ultimately featured on two tracks, including: More Cyhi Da Prynce lyrics. Why not create an account? Mais acessadas de CyHi The Prynce. Auto rolagem Texto Restaurar Corrigir letra Imprimir. Keep posting annotations and earn respect from LyricsMode community. Make sure you've read our simple tips Hey! Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing.

Views Read Edit View history.

Cyhi the Prynce - Wikipedia

Ima show these pussy niggaz how I rock Riding round town with a buncha rounds with a buncha rounds Looking for them niggaz who robbed me hey, Hey, hey them niggaz who robbed me I swear to god if I catch em with them clowns Ima lay Em down ima lay em down And aint nobody out there can stop me hey, Hey, hey out there can stop me Explain Request. Bold Italic Link Add an image new!

Cyhi the Prynce discography. He was raised Baptist by strict parents, who didn't allow him to listen to hip hop music as a youth.

Leave your name in the history! Riding round town with a buncha rounds with a buncha rounds Looking for them niggaz who robbed me hey, hey, hey them niggaz who robbed me I swear to God if I catch up with them clowns I'm a lay em down I'm a lay em down And ain't nobody out there can stop me hey, hey, hey out there can stop me.

Retrieved from " https: Retrieved 19 June I'm a show these pussy niggaz how I rock Riding round prycne with a buncha rounds with a buncha rounds Looking for them niggaz who robbed me hey, hey, hey them niggaz who robbed me I swear to God if I catch up with them clowns I'm a lay em down I'm a lay em down And ain't nobody out there can stop me hey, hey, hey out there can stop me.

Now I'm creeping with the heater on me Got extra clip and some roundds on me Tryna stay focused on my job hey, hey D I ain't trying speak to homey I just reached for them two inside and two visas on me? Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Don't write just "I love this song.

Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:. Russell Simmons Rick Rubin. I'm a show these pussy niggaz how I rock. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Oof would later clarify that the track was not in fact a diss. However, Young cites his parents' methods as a foundation upon which he could build himself in character, especially growing up in the area that he was.

Write about your feelings and thoughts about Bunch Of Rounds Know what this song is about? Stone Mountain, GeorgiaUnited States. We moderate every peynce Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Share your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable.

Cyhi Da Prynce - Bunch Of Rounds

View 10 more explanations. South Of The Border. He was released from his Def Jam contract in August

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий